Why are Republicans blocking this 2.2 trillion-dollar congressional bill?
See below – it’s unreal what the dems want to add.
American population: 330,483,530
Stimulus bill: $2,000,000,000,000 ($2 Trillion).
Dividing the cost by every American is $6,051.74 The government could have given every person over $6,000, but instead will give $1,400 to each adult under a certain income. Want to know where the missing 96% of your tax dollars went? Here you go. .
- $300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance pg.. 147
- $10,000 per person for student loan bailout
- $100,000,000 to NASA, because, who knows why.
- $20,000,000,000 to the USPS, because why the hell not
- $300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts – because of it
- $300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing
- $15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training / for when the GI Bill isn’t enough.
- $435,000,000 for mental health support
- $30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund/ because that will keep people employed (all those zeros can be confusing, that’s $30 BILLION)
- $200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program
- $300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR has to be bought by the Democrats.
- $500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries / Who the hell knows how we are going to use it.
- $720,000,000 to Social Security Admin / but get this only 200,000,000 is to help people. The rest is for admin costs.
- $25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building / I kid you not it’s on page 136.
- $7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries
- $5,000,000 to the JFK Center for Performing Arts
- $25,000,000 for additional salary for House of Representatives
- $3,000,000,000 upgrade to the IT department at the VA
- $315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs
- $25,000,000 for the Agency of International Development
- $200,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance
- $90,000,000 for the Peace Corp pg. 14823.
- $13,000,000 to Howard University pg. 12124.
- $9,000,000 Misc. Senate Expenses pg. 134
- $100,000,000 to Essential Air carriers pg. 162. This of note because the Airlines are going to need billions in loans to keep them afloat ($100,000,000 is chump change.)
- $40,000,000,000 goes to the Take Responsibility to Workers and Families Act This sounds like it’s direct payments for workers pg. 164.
- $27,000,000,000 Airlines Recycle and Save Program pg. 163
- $25,000,000 to the FAA for administrative costs pg. 165
- $492,000,000 to National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) pg 167
- $526,000,000 Grants to Amtrak to remain available if needed through 2021 pg. 168 (what are the odds that doesn’t go unused) Hidden on page 174 the Secretary has 7 days to allocate the funds & notify Congress.
- $25,000,000,000 for Transit Infrastructure pg. 1693
- $3,000,000 Maritime Administration pg. 172
- $5,000,000 Salaries and Expensive Office of the Inspector General pg. 172
- $2,500,000 Public and Indian Housing pg. 175
- $5,000,000 Community Planning and Development pg. 175
- $2,500,000 Office of Housing
GOD BLESS AMERICA