This grassroots movement is fighting to take back Shasta County.
Butte has a battle going. So do many other counties, many who have signed the healthy communities resolution in unity of opening our state.
Tehama County, however, signed a letter stating we would not go against the states tiered system.
We need to get engaged folks.
What can you do?
- Attend city council or board of supervisors meetings
- Attend any public sessions available (Candy Carlson holds a townhall meeting on the 4th Monday)
- Meet with your elected officials to discuss your concerns
- Join the local Republican Party – attend meetings
- Just get involved! What’s going on in our county? Is there a neighborhood watch or some other group you might attend? Do it. Get engaged.