Is it our job to make sure our county follows its own guidelines?
That would be ridiculous, right?
But we just interviewed Beth Watt (local nurse, Shasta county school parent) and listened to her explain how she had to fight with Shasta County to follow its own guidelines for re-opening the schools!
And what we’re finding with every interview in Episode 4 is this: If the citizens don’t expose the corruption, it will continue unchecked.
Inside Episode 4 you’ll discover…
- The MASSIVE abuse of power that a Supervisor was recently found GUILTY of by the Grand Jury
- The Propriety Strategy We Have Developed For Ensuring The Recall Moves Forward
- A sneaky loophole that stole millions and millions from local businesses to fund Big Government’s “Good ol Boy’s Club”
- Clinically Insane Hypocrisy In The School District – They didn’t even follow their own guidelines?!?!
- A County Supervisor’s cloak-and-dagger back door money deal caught on recording by a whistleblower
Everyone we interview tells the same story from multiple angles: The local government serves only itself if left unchecked.
See it for yourself right here: https://youtu.be/40RkkrDvjsI
– The Red White and Blueprint Team.