On July 28, an article written by your reporter Mandy Feder-Sawyer titled Red Bluff Schools Return to 100 percent… was published by your paper grossly misrepresenting the parents of hundreds of students who are standing against the mandates set in place by our state as our children return to school. The reporter made it quite clear to the parents in attendance that she was biased against their efforts.
This is not the kind of reporting we expect from our local newspaper.
So I would like to set the record straight.
- Attached is the letter we sent to our local school districts signed by parents representing 440 students. On July 13, the state made the decision to allow local school districts to decide how to enforce the mask requirement. Our ask is for our local school districts to focus on teaching and respect the decisions parents make for their children in regards to ALL medical care, this includes whether they wear a mask, get tested for covid or take the mRNA shot. California school districts across the state have begun to set the standard. You can find some of their decisions here: https://tehamafreedom.org/parent-choice-schools/
- We are not anti-vaccination. The parents who attended the meeting have all vaccinated their children with the normal, required school vaccinations. The mRNA technology, however, has never been used as a vaccine and many parents are not willing to risk their kids as test subjects. Our government is pushing to allow students over 12 years of age to make the decision to get the mRNA injection. This is a decision that is irreversible and is already having terrible consequences in teens and young adults.
- Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA technology that’s used in the COVID vaccine, said “the government is not being transparent about the risks” and “people should not be forced to get the vaccine because risks aren’t known and under 18s and those who’ve had viruses shouldn’t take it”.
- Dr. Ryan Cole, Virologist & Immunologist, shares how the mRNA shot works and why vitamin D is the most important supplement you can take. We encourage anyone considering taking the shot to watch the videos and learn how it works.
- Your reporter referenced Wikipedia in her derogatory description of AFLDS. From their own website: “Wikipedia is written collaboratively by largely anonymous volunteers. Anyone with Internet access can write and make changes to Wikipedia articles, except in limited cases where editing is restricted to prevent further disruption or vandalism.”
- Your reporter’s description is highly biased and indicates our concerns are politically motivated. This is absolutely not true. Our concerns are legitimately for the health of our students, and quite frankly, for every American being denied accurate information and effective medical treatment.
- Directly from the AFLDS website: “ALFDS is a nationwide network of member-physicians providing independent, evidence-based information to help all Americans make informed decisions about their healthcare needs. AFLDS is not affiliated with any organization calling for a ban on COVID-19 vaccines nor do we support such a prohibition. We support additional research and full transparency with regard to vaccines and oppose the mandatory administration of vaccines that have not been fully approved after exhaustive clinical research. Freedom of choice in healthcare and physician independence are critical to protecting individual rights and quality healthcare. AFLDS believes that vaccines should be available to any eligible member of the public who wants them. AFLDS member-physicians have received inoculations and continue to advise patients on receiving vaccinations for a variety of illnesses.”
- In addition to AFLDS, doctors around the world have been successfully treating covid with proven, effective, inexpensive protocols. On Nov 19, 2020, some of these doctors testified at a Senate Committee Hearing to the effectiveness of these protocols. I encourage you to look listen to the full hearing, which you can find here: https://tehamafreedom.org/covid19-outpatient-treatment-protocols-senate-committee-hearing/
- Your reporter also stated America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) is our source of information. While we do view AFLDS as a reputable source, it is not our only, or even primary, source of information. Much of our data comes from the CDC, WHO, Office of National Statistics, numerous studies and expert doctors and scientist in such fields as virology, immunology, and epidemiology, as well as statistical experts from around the world. Our concerns include:
- Stanford Professor of epidemiology, John Ioannidis, surveyed 23 COVID19 seroprevalence studies and found that “among people <70 years old, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00 to 0.23% with median of 0.04%”. (In the range of a normal flu season). Keep in mind that generally only those who are sick enough to seek medical treatment get tested during a normal flu season, so the numbers we see for “covid positive” is considerably exaggerated. About 95% of those who test positive at most develop moderate flu-like symptoms – normally these people would not bother with a flu test.
- Per the CDC, for 6% of covid related deaths, COVID19 was listed as the only cause. For all other deaths, individuals had 2-3 other serious illnesses or comorbidities, and as many as 6 other listed conditions. When you tie that to the numbers mentioned above, we have grave concerns that the fatalities are being exaggerated.
- Children have been repeatedly shown not to be drivers of this contagion. It is well accepted that children have a statistically zero chance of dying from COVID. The CDC shows the K-12 mortality rate from or with COVID is .00003.
- Any intervention, especially one that is prophylactic, must cause fewer harms to the recipient than the infection. The cost-benefit of requiring children to wear an investigational face-covering with emerging safety issues is especially difficult to justify.
- Facemasks on Children – A study posted in the Journal of American Medicine Association (Pediatrics) indicates the carbon dioxide increase in children wearing masks is significant, causing excessive CO2 in the bloodstream (hypercapnia). This article has been retracted by JAMA, however the authors maintain their results are valid. The point is: there is no evidence that masks prevent viral transmission and significant evidence of increased risk, and potentially harmful effects. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2781743.
The study found that within 3 minutes of putting on a mask, a 7 year old’s CO2 level was 25,000 parts per million. CO2 for adults should not exceed 10,000 parts per million according to the Minnesota Dept of Health. A full school day of this hypercapnia can cause headaches and other health issues and is unacceptable.
- A CDC systematic review of non-pharmaceutical measures for pandemic influenza “found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza”. CDC Policy Review – Non-Pharmaceutical Measures
- As masks have been proven to not be effective in preventing the spread of covid, we believe a great deal more harm is being done to our children by requiring them to wear them.
The Red Bluff Daily News should be considered a partner to Tehama County community members. We would like to think that our local media represents our community by and large. This article did not. It clearly represented the views of the reporter.
Many of us have taken the task of doing our own research because we cannot trust mainstream media to provide us with facts and unbiased reporting. We would ask that our local newspaper at least make an effort to get some of it right – especially these critical issues which are concerning to the majority of our county residents.
Should you be interested in uniting with us to share truth with Tehama County, please feel encouraged to contact me.