Workers in specific healthcare settings are required to be fully inoculated by Sept 30.
Workers may be exempt from the vaccination requirements only upon providing the operator of the facility a declination form, signed by the individual stating either of the following: (1) the worker is declining vaccination based on Religious Beliefs, or (2) the worker is excused from receiving any COVID-19 vaccine due to Qualifying Medical Reasons.
Exempt employees must:
- Test for covid twice weekly
- Wear a surgical mask or higher-level respirator
- General Acute Care Hospitals,
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), and
- Intermediate Care Facilities (ICFs)
Visitors required to show proof of vaccination or negative test 72 bp us a before entry.
Visitors who are visiting a patient in critical condition, when death may be imminent, are exempt from the vaccination and testing requirements of this Order.
All visitors, regardless of vaccination status or test result, must:
- wear a well-fitting face mask (a surgical mask or double masking is recommended) upon entry and at all times within the facility;
- wear any other personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the patient’s room that facility personnel deem appropriate to the situation; and
- physically distance from health care personnel and other patients/residents/visitors that are not part of their group at all times while in the facility.