Arizona’s certified election results:
- Biden – 1,672,143
- Trump – 1,661,686
- DIFFERENCE – 10,457
Keep that number in mind.
Some of the issues presented:
- 23,344 Mail in Ballots voted from prior address
- 10,342 potentially voted in multiple counties
- 9,041 more mail in ballots returned than had been sent
- 3,432 official result does not match who voted
- 2,382 in-person voters who had moved out of Maricopa county
- 836 votes counted in excess of voters who voted
- 618 voters not part of the precinct register
- 17,322 duplicate signatures on ballots
- 1771 blank signatures
- 17,126 duplicate votes
- 1 batch of 50 ballots was run through tabulators twice
- 430 rejected votes unaccounted for, with no images
- 397 mail in ballots received without record of being sent
- 282 deceased voters
When a ballot is rejected by the scanner, a process is in place to duplicate that ballot (essentially someone copies the data directly to a new ballot). There should be 1 DUP (duplicate ballot) for every 1 DSD (damaged sent to duplication).
The table below shows 2,592 more DUPs counted than DSDs.