Categories
Covid Stories

Covid Christmas

Last Christmas family get together was a covid spreader. Bad cold. Lost sense of taste for a week. Caught it early and took Passover protocol (high doses of Vit. A, C, D, zinc, etc) and used nebulizer with diluted hydrochloric acid, saline, and colloidal silver. Also took Ivermectin. Was over it in a couple of days but the cough hung around a while. Wife had a mild case as well. Kids did not get it. Parents got it, took the same stuff as us plus monoclonal antibodies and got over it pretty quickly as well. My sister has lupus and really struggled. Her health was not good and it took a long time to get better. She went to the hospital a couple of times to get oxygen.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s