MEETING NOTES – NOV 7, 2021
Thank you to all who attended!
Our discussions were primarily around early home treatment, school shot mandates, and how to get our community involved in both.
EARLY HOME TREATMENT
While we question the origins of covid, as well as the data being shared and how it’s being managed, we know people who have been very ill and we want to help our community.
Early treatment is available!
Natural Remedies: https://tehamafreedom.org/covid/treatment/natural/
- Homemade quinine (hydroxychloroquine) can be made in large batches to share with others – it is good for 3 weeks (you can reuse the rinds to make candied citrus peels too). Recipe at the link above – you can find other remedies there as well, including preventative measures.
- If you or someone you know has a cold or covid, contact email@example.com and we will bring natural remedies to you.
- If you do not feel better within a few days, or if you get worse, DO NOT WAIT – contact one of the telemedicine doctors to get prescription medication: https://tehamafreedom.org/covid/treatment/outpatient/
The shot has now been authorized for emergency use in children 5 to 11. The governor has instructed the state to include the shot as part of the next cycle of vaccines. That means our schools will likely start mandating it for the next semester (August for schools on a semester, March for schools on a trimester).
School boards & superintendents continue to push back on parents saying they cannot override the state orders. Parents need to show up to school boards and meet with superintendents to demand they take a stand.
There are school districts in California taking a stand. Happy Valley School District in Shasta County voted to not comply with any mandatory covid19 shot mandate. It can be done.
A parent from Sacred Heart school drafted a petition that was signed by 80% of the parents stating they reject the vaccine mandate. We will be drafting a letter for parents to sign for the other schools too.
Parents at the meeting want to help get parents to attend school board meetings.
UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS
- 11/11 6pm – California Co-op Connect @ E’s Locker Room (Lakeside Dr, Red Bluff)
Come connect with other parents and educators looking to create co-ops. RSVP to 916-594-0023 if you are coming. Organized by @lindseygunsauls
- 11/18 11am – Monday Mandate Walkout
Bring a sack lunch and join other parents in your school district to make plans to address the local school boards. (No speakers – just connecting with parents)
- 11/18 School District Board Meetings
Let the board know you will not allow your child to get the shot. The public is allowed to comment (limited to 3 minutes each) at the beginning of the meeting.
- 4:30pm – Reeds Creek School
- 5:45pm – Corning Union High School
- 6pm – Los Molinos
- 6pm – Antelope School – Parents have been passing out flyers & hoping to have a strong turnout to let the school board know where you stand on the shot mandate.
- If you’d like to help get parents to your school board – please email firstname.lastname@example.org