We voted at Ridgeway Park – the ladies there were very nice and patient with us.
You MUST take your mail in ballot or your vote will not count today – they will do a provisional ballot to verify that you did not vote twice.
Here are the steps vote in person:
- Tell them you are voting in person
- Write “surrendered” across both ballots (there is an A and B).
- Put the ballots inside the envelope and seal it
- Give it to one of the workers – they will wrote surrendered on the envelope
- Tell them your name – you will sign a log and they will give you an in-person ballot
- Fill out your ballot behind one of the curtains
- Take your ballot to the machine and insert each form separately
- If the ballot is accepted correctly, you will be able to scroll through and confirm your selections
- Hit the green CAST butron
That’s it! Easy least – anyone can do it!
IF YOU EXPERIENCE SOMETHING STRANGE ON ELECTION DAY – COMPLETE A CITIZENS INCIDENT STATEMENT