THERE ARE LOTS OF POSITIONS UP FOR ELECTION! If you’ve ever thought about running, you still have time to file!
The deadline for candidates to file a declaration of candidacy for the Nov. 8 general election is Friday, Aug. 12.
- 3 City Council seats open
- 2 Red Bluff Joint Union High School District seats
- 3 Red Bluff Elementary School District seats
- 3 Antelope School District seats
- 3 Los Molinos Unified School District full term
- 1 Los Molinos Unified School District short term seat
- 2 full term City Council seats
- 1 short term City Council seat
- 3 Corning High School board
- 3 Corning Elementary School board
If you are a patriot seeking to create change for our county, WE WILL BACK YOU! Contact Shawn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One thought on “PATRIOTS – RUN FOR OFFICE!!!”
Hi Shawn. I am a recently retired teacher from Los Molinos Elementary School. I served on the reeds creek school board for about 6 years. I was considering running for city council but I have never done anything like that and have zero political experience and know nothing about running a city. I am a Christ follower and a patriot. What do you think?
Sent from my iPhone