- Time: 1-3pm
- Location: Westside Grange Hall 20794 Walnut, Red Bluff
- Live Local
Organize, Rally, Protest, Pray
John F. Kennedy said one man can make a difference and EVERY man should try.
Today I want to make a difference. But I can only be successful with your help and the guiding hand and power of Almighty God.
TODAY I want to use my voice to call for the freedom loving Americans – the Patriots – to go on STRIKE starting on SEPTEMBER 11, 2021.
SHUT THIS COUNTRY DOWN except for essential services (police, fire, and medical).
Refuse to participate in tyranny.
Refuse to be mandated into an unhealthy lifestyle which threatens the lives of our children and the existence of our cherished freedom.
As Nancy Reagan stated in simple terms, “Just say NO.”
In the tradition of Martin Luther King, Jr., it is time for non-violent civil disobedience.
This country belongs to We The People. ALL the power was bestowed by Almighty God on We The People. United we stand Divided we fall.
Stay with me for a couple more messages.
Stock up between now and September 11 on food, water, and other essentials. We stop doing business with the tyrants on September 11.
This is NOT a one day STRIKE on September 11. This is a STRIKE that we must be prepared to continue until we bring the tyrants to their knees.
It will take courage and sacrifice. But courage is contagious and we must rely upon our communities to help alleviate any suffering of others.
I believe our STRIKE FOR FREEDOM will spread across our nation. I believe our nation’s courage to STRIKE FOR FREEDOM will spread to the people in countries around the world.
We can do this, Patriots.
And there is more we can peacefully do. Stay with me.
During the STRIKE FOR FREEDOM:
1. Organize and attend prayer meetings. Pray for God to save our country. Pray for ALL.
2. Organize and attend peaceful rallies throughout your state. Let your voices be heard and your presence felt. Let the “leaders” know your demands and your determination. Thousands of small rallies will collectively be more powerful than one large rally.
3. STOP doing business with the enemy. Show the enemy who really holds the power of the purse strings. Hurt the enemy economically.
4. Organize your community for communication and support services locally.
Remember, we are ALL in this together.