We want you to be aware of the injuries & deaths that have occurred as a result of getting the shot. There are several reporting systems for vaccine injuries. The information below is from the ones run by the CDC & WHO.
You can also scroll down to find websites with stories from those who have been injured by the shot.
VAERS – Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System
VAERS is run by the CDC and is estimated to be 1-10% of the actual numbers. Doctors should be, but are not, reporting to VAERS. It takes 20-30 minutes per patient to complete the paperwork – so they don’t. Individuals may report as well.
We strongly recommend anyone who believes they have been injured by the shot report to VAERS. https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html
The VAERS database is difficult to maneuver. OpenVAERS was created to make it easier to find key data. The CDC only reports for US domestic patients. However anyone in the world can report to VAERS for US manufactured vaccines.
Adverse Reactions – UPDATED October 6, 2021
WHO global database of reported potential side effects of medicinal products. Side effects – known technically as adverse drug reactions (ADRs) and adverse events following immunization (AEFIs) – are reported by national pharmacovigilance centres or national drug regulatory authorities that are members of the WHO Programme for International Drug Monitoring (PIDM).
Enter the search term “Covid-19 vaccine” to find adverse reactions to the shot.
Adverse Reactions (count in brackets) – UPDATED Oct 10, 2021
- Blood and lymphatic system disorders (89696)
- Cardiac disorders (109471)
- Congenital, familial and genetic disorders (1200)
- Ear and labyrinth disorders (74271)
- Endocrine disorders (3037)
- Eye disorders (81511)
- Gastrointestinal disorders (457755)
- General disorders and administration site conditions (1354618)
- Hepatobiliary disorders (4414)
- Immune system disorders (31105)
- Infections and infestations (150015)
- Injury, poisoning and procedural complications (107481)
- Investigations (299972)
- Metabolism and nutrition disorders (50527)
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders (651320)
- Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) (3284)
- Nervous system disorders (959323)
- Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions (4967)
- Product issues (3659)
- Psychiatric disorders (104931)
- Renal and urinary disorders (17832)
- Reproductive system and breast disorders (87539)
- Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders (234945)
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders (305368)
- Social circumstances (15476)
- Surgical and medical procedures (19741)
- Vascular disorders (120206)